Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Please tell me about the LaserComb (its effectiveness) and your personal experiences (for those who

This is my first participation in the 閳ユ返ahoo! Answers閳?and I have been brought here by one of my severe problem that has been confronting me for the last many years. I have found this place very much helpful and productive due all of those people who have participated herein and have answered a lot of questions with their utmost sincerity and good intentions for the benefit of those who were in trouble. Gratitude to all you!



Let me come to my question. I am 27 years old and have the problem of male baldness. At once I was looking for Hair Transplant but due to the insufficient amount of money for the Hair Transplant (which indeed is very expensive) I dropped that idea at least for the time being. Until recently I have heard about a new product that is, HairMax LaserComb. Which the company claims is very effective and also they have obtained the FDA approval for their product. All I need from you people around the world is to please let me know how much it is effective? ur personal exp



Please tell me about the LaserComb (its effectiveness) and your personal experiences (for those who used it)?

I have been using the laser comb for the past two months. So far, it has made my existing hair healthier, but i have not yet noticed any re-growth. I will give it another two months. I use it religiously. I am a woman who lost some hair density due to a hormonal imbalance. The hormones being fixed, I am trying to get my hair back. It said it would work just as well on women, but we shall see. I am waiting. let us know if it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment