Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm thinking about getting har transplant, can it still grow after u get it?

my hair is okay but i'm frustrated with the frizzy and perm broke out my hair.



I'm thinking about getting har transplant, can it still grow after u get it?

why would you get a hair transplant if the hair is just broken off from a perm? Hair translplants are for people who have permanent hair loss due to heridity. Your will grow back.



For those who do get hair transplants, yes the hair does grow. The follicle is moved from a donor part of the scalp to the area of the scalp that is bald. Once the transplant takes root, and gets a blood supply to the follicle, it begins to grow. You have to get your hair cut and style it like any normal hair



I'm thinking about getting har transplant, can it still grow after u get it?

i believe so, because they transfer the entire folicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment