Saturday, May 5, 2012

How do you know if your good looking enough for someone? I keep making excuses not to ask her out!?

Im 28 and fancy this girl who works in a different department to me, shes 20. I havent had a girlfriend. I did have a relationship with a friend i fell in love with 6 years ago. I thought she was my dreamgirl, she was with someone else but she used me, she seduced me, took my love, led me on and then broke my heart. She was so selfish! I drank and abused drugs(speed and weed) for years but im clean now(15 months)! I need a girlfriend im lonely and im a loving affectionate guy! My mates say im good-looking, i have thinning hair tho! This girl is funny and stunning, i would say 10/10. Would i stand a chance? If i asked could i get her number so maybe we can meet up for coffee oneday? If she turns me down i will be crushed. I dont want people to gossip if she rejects me! I keep making reasons not to ask her yet like: I may be able to save enough money in 2 years to have a hair transplant? If i get promotion i will have more money(to take her out)? I can get fitter and lose weight?



How do you know if your good looking enough for someone? I keep making excuses not to ask her out!?

First things first. Bring up your self-esteem, your confidence. Until you do that, you can actually ask her out. If she rejects you, that's her lost. Think good about yourself. Think positively if you are going to ask her out. Good Luck.



How do you know if your good looking enough for someone? I keep making excuses not to ask her out!?

Start out slow and talk to her first. If she seems friendly, then talk to her as often as you can so you can become friends. This should boost your self-esteem at the same time. After a while, ask her out for a cup of coffee or something fun. If that goes well, start dating her.



And don't worry about your hair. Lots of women think bald men are sexy. Just don't try to hide it. Think of Bruce Willis and how sexy women think he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment