Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hi guys ,i'm getting bald.so what is the best clinical method for avoid bald.where is the best

Hi,



i heard about the hair transplant.what is the safest method for bald.what about hair glue technique,how long it last ? what is the best place for these hair technique ? if anybody experienced in this treatment.please help me to take a decision



Hi guys ,i'm getting bald.so what is the best clinical method for avoid bald.where is the best place for this?

http://www.nioxin.com



Hi guys ,i'm getting bald.so what is the best clinical method for avoid bald.where is the best place for this?

ya of course a helathy one if its been done by experts..



Prabha's V-Care is the best hair therapy clinic.. visit there..



Hi guys ,i'm getting bald.so what is the best clinical method for avoid bald.where is the best place for this?

I don't personally have experience with this condition but my mate has been through this. Pills or shampoos won't work because it is a physical and hormonal condition. I don't recommend the glue technique for the obvious reason that it involves manipulating hair that is already weakened. The glue is not very healthy for your hair and scalp.



Your best bet is to invest in hair transplants. It's pricey but the results are long-lasting. My mate had it done about a year and a half ago. He said that it was a little painful the first week. He said that he noticed the results after a 2-3 months. I really started seeing the results after 6 months though - I guess I wasn't as attentive as him about his hair. His hair has been growing thicker since then and he isn't bald anymore!



Hi guys ,i'm getting bald.so what is the best clinical method for avoid bald.where is the best place for this?

go to bosly medical



m y uncle went there



its sum wat expensive



but it does work



its worth every penny



Hi guys ,i'm getting bald.so what is the best clinical method for avoid bald.where is the best place for this?

I have never heard of the hair glue treatment. But I have had Glue in, hair extensions.



Dont ever try GLUE! I had my hair extensions for over a year and a half. The glue Ruined my hair. I could'nt even get a brush thru my hair for almost a year. Very Hard to style hair with glue stuck in it. Also My hair started breaking off. Broke off up to my shoulders. Its a horrible mess to get the glue out of your hair!!



My father had a hair Transplant in the 70's or 80's, It scarred his scalp %26amp; hair never grew. But like i said that was in the 70s or 80s, Im sure the technology has came a long long way since then.



There are tons of Herbal remedies %26amp; natural ways to take care of thinning hair. Just do your research.



Also be extra gentle with your hair. Avoid harsh products. Do not over Shampoo your hair, only shampoo every other day or so. Use a good conditioner.



Good luck.



Hi guys ,i'm getting bald.so what is the best clinical method for avoid bald.where is the best place for this?

How old are you? If you hair has just started thinning then you might want to prevent the remaining from dropping off. If you're from India try using mintop lotion (available easily at most pharmacies); start with mintop 2% and then the 5%. It has worked wonders for me - i suffer from hair loss because of a thyroid problem. Mintop has stopped hairfall to a big extent and I now see hair growing in places that were otherwise going bald.



I've heard from reliable sources that hair transplants don't really work and are much too expensive.



My colleague got a wig (just for the top half of his head) which looks almost like natural hair.



All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment