Saturday, May 5, 2012

I'm a girl and i'm going bald. Should I just get it all buzzed off? There's nothing t

Rogaine, hair transplant etc is more geared towards men. I really dont want chin hair and I dont have a good donor area.



I'm a girl and i'm going bald. Should I just get it all buzzed off? There's nothing the docors can do...

this sounds like theres some sort of chemical emballance within your body. talk to your primary care doctor and have him run tests.



I'm a girl and i'm going bald. Should I just get it all buzzed off? There's nothing the docors can do...

Glad I could help Report It



I'm a girl and i'm going bald. Should I just get it all buzzed off? There's nothing the docors can do...

umm....my aunt has this problem and she is in a hair club for women that puts long lasting glue on hair on the bald spots. It looks completely natural



I'm a girl and i'm going bald. Should I just get it all buzzed off? There's nothing the docors can do...

Would you be willing to try a wig or some type of hair weave? If you feel you could go bald and not be afraid, it is an option to consider. You know there are immature people who would make fun of you, but if you know you can handle them or any awkward situations then there is nothing wrong with you being bald. I would try it only as a last resort though, after trying other things.



I'm a girl and i'm going bald. Should I just get it all buzzed off? There's nothing the docors can do...

isn't there rogain for women? if you can't find that i heard proceed works pretty well



I'm a girl and i'm going bald. Should I just get it all buzzed off? There's nothing the docors can do...

yesgo ahead and look freaky if theres nothing more you can do or you can start acting like a boy abnd dress like 1 too



I'm a girl and i'm going bald. Should I just get it all buzzed off? There's nothing the docors can do...

Use the Bosely Hair Replament! This stuff grows back your natural hair! It really works!

No comments:

Post a Comment