Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Plastic Surgery Advice?

I'm 15 (turning 16 soon) and I want to get plastic surgery. I tried posting earlier but all I did was get bashed. So please don't bash me this time. How much do these surgeries cost? How fast can I start getting them? I'd like to have them all completed by the time I'm 20 or 21. Please post info and expierence is welcome. Thanks.



I want to get these surgeries:



Breast Implants



Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty



Arm Lift



Mole Removal



Ear Reduction/Scuplting



Lip Augmentation



Botox



Chemical Peel



Toe Reduction



Blepharoplasty



Permanent Hair Removal



Tooth Extraction



Invisible Braces



Veneers



I don't know if this surgery exist but I'd like to get a hair transplant to create a widow's peak on my hair line. Also I may consider butt implants if my slims down to much as I lose weight (from steroids).



I was really sick when I was younger and my body took a beating from it so I feel I was kinda robbed of my youth. I know I won't look young forever but I'd like to look young while I am.



Plastic Surgery Advice?

I'm sorry so many people were bashing you. A lot of these surgeries a fine and not extreme. A lot of them i want to get. Understand that these prices differ from surgeon to surgeon and state to state. Be sure you research your surgeon extremely well and make sure he or she is board certified. As for the widow's peak i'm unsure but i'll guess a few thousand. Many of these surgeries you can get at once but you will need to speak with a surgeon about which ones. Also you will need your parents' permission since you are under 18 or you can wait untill you are 18. Good luck to you!



Breast Implants 4,000-10,000



Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty 3,000-12,000 avg 4,500



Arm Lift 5,000-6,5000



Mole Removal 150-400



Ear Reduction/Scuplting 2,000-5,000



Lip Augmentation 150-1,500 depending on filler



Botox 200-800 depending on area



Chemical Peel 100-2,000 depending on area



Toe Reduction 400-1,800 depending on toe



Blepharoplasty 3,500-4,000



Permanent Hair Removal 100-900 depending on area size



Tooth Extraction 150-300 depending on tooth



Invisible Braces 4,000-9,000



Veneers 500-1,300 per tooth



Plastic Surgery Advice?

go to a tv show and ask for a make over



Plastic Surgery Advice?

Invisible braces are great, I've had them and get frequent compliments on my teeth, those are installed by an orthodontist they cost upwards of six thousand dollars depending on your teeth (they would cancel out the need for veneers, which actually ruin your teeth because to install them your teeth have to be ground down). Chemical peel would probably get done by an dermotologist and cost maybe a few hundred bucks. Mole removal should be relatively cheap it is a very quick procedure, takes a few seconds ( in the low hundreds). Laser hair removal sounds something safe. Everything else will do more harm than good, be careful if you have a bad medical history. For example, toe reduction sounds like it would ruin your balance, botox is a controlled dose of jellyfish poison. Be sensible for best results.

1 comment:

  1. I'm also interested in undergoing a blepharoplasty Toronto treatment as soon as possible. I want to reduce dark circles under my eyes and I've heard blepharoplasty is a very effective procedure. I must find a skilled and reputable doctor in order to have great results. I'm looking forward to my new look!

    ReplyDelete