Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm considering getting plastic surgery..?

I want to improve my overall appearance, there's a few girls I like that are really hot, one works at Abercrombie.



I'm thinking of getting a better jawline (more defined), curved eyes, hair transplants, possible face lift and skin renewal, and possibly a height-lengthening procedure (I'm only 5'10"). After that, I'll go tanning for a few weeks, and then I'll be ready lol.



How much do you think a procedure like this would cost? (I'm 19 years old BTW, I've heard its better to get a hair transplant early and since I'm starting to bald slighty, why not...) And do you think it's necessary?



I'm considering getting plastic surgery..?

If your to scared to approach NOW and find out if the women likes or even would talk to you , what will really change with you spending all the time and money (and feeling all that PAIN) at the ripe old age of 19.



Just be yourself... iif they do not dig the dude that is you ....oh well.



I'm considering getting plastic surgery..?

If you have that kind of money why not just, buy off the girl instead.. for 1/2 a million you should be able to get her!



I'm considering getting plastic surgery..?

Slow down, you are only 19 and still will grow into your more mature looks. Give it a few years and you will be happy with your appearance. Its not worth the time, money and possible risk to your life to undergo such radical surgery.



To answer your question, you will have to spend several tens of thousands of dollars.



I'm considering getting plastic surgery..?

You can estimate $3-$5K per surgery including anesthesia.



If you watch discovery health channel- they have MANY stories that include the prices as well as board certified surgeons who will give you a FREE consulation.



I'm considering getting plastic surgery..?

God made you look the way you do for a reason, we are all beautiful on the inside! Also, I would not suggest tanning. If you go to a tanning booth just once, you can still get skin cancer. Plus, you will feel very fake and not yourself. In my opinion, not necessary at all!



I'm considering getting plastic surgery..?

You are way too young!



You have so much life ahead of you. In years to come you will have scar tissue and things that can't be fixed.



Work on the inside of your heart and soul and spirit first.....only then will your true handsome self can be ...and when you accept yourself....you won't need plastic surgery. Because you will be less extrenal. The external person fades quickly. In a blink of an eye you will be 60 years old.



I would suggest you get some counseling and work on who you are and not who you want to create



I'm considering getting plastic surgery..?

I think you are not being very realistic....a facelift at 19, height surgery?



I think you need to research any procedures you are seriously interested in very carefully and realise that plastic surgery isn't suddenly going to make you look hot unless you already have great facial proportions that just need a little tweaking.



I don't know what you mean by curved eyes and hair transplants can be risky. Height surgery is only for people that have stunted growth and is rarely performed. It involves spending 6 months being totally incapacitated.



Also you want skin renewal treatments and then want to go tanning. Well that is pretty pointless. Why fix your skin and then wreck it.



Please visit the mesasge boards at the site below for more information. But I think you need to start being realistic, plastic surgery is not a cure for low self esteem and it certainly can't turn you from Mr average into a supermodel. Sorry if all this sounds harsh, but your expectations of what cosmetic surgery can achieve are way too high and you will end up very disappointed if you carry on like this. Good luck.



I'm considering getting plastic surgery..?

Looks like you are ready to swipe that credit card a few



times! For savings on your cosmetic work that most insurances



don't cover, check with eHealthPlus. They work with cosmetic



surgeons and will reduce the price substantially if you become



a member.



I'm considering getting plastic surgery..?

Plastic surgery is very safe nowadays. My cousin got her breast reduction, tummy tuck and facelift surgery in India by the company called Forerunners Healthcare .The Price for the surgery she paid in India was very less. She paid 30% of the cost she was quoted in America.



Forerunners Healthcare is very famous in India. They arrange cosmetic and plastic surgery for foreigners in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low price, as the breast reduction, tummy tuck, facelift and other cosmetic surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.



http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment