Saturday, May 5, 2012

I've got hair fall problems!?

What can you reccomend. I dont want to go to surgery and get hair transplants btw.



I've got hair fall problems!?

are you talking about your hair falling out? if it's falling out from the roots, you should see a doctor. if it's breaking off, then you can get Nioxin vitamins that are specially made for hair, nails and skin and they work great, but they're about 16 bucks for a month supply, (i think).



you can tell if it's falling out from the root or breaking off, if the hairs are all different lengths once they fall out or if you can see that you have a lot of short wispy hairs still attached to your head. good luck!



I've got hair fall problems!?

absolutely not many people have hairfall coz of the weather maybe u have it too but otherwise u should try perhaps pantene or somthing



I've got hair fall problems!?

hair fall is normal.. a hundred plus strands are normal...



*i tried soft gels(vitamin e) i put it in my hair then wash it.. its gud!



*or are you fine with your shampoo?



*or are combing your hair properly?



*dont brush hair when wet



*try aloe vera



*wash it properly...



*or better yet consult ur doctor and ask some advice.. follow him!



=)



I've got hair fall problems!?

It could be the food that you eat. If you don't eat right your hair can fall out more than the average rate.



Eating more vitamin c for the hair makes it stronger and won't fall out so much.



An average person loses 100 strands of hair a day but thats normal. But your suffering more.



Try consuming more oranges, they have a high balance of vitamin c.



I've got hair fall problems!?

If you don't want to see hairloss progress than you need to do something about it now, because once the follicles have shrunken and closed for over 2 years or so it will be forever impossible to bring that hair back. Consider Finasteride or Propecia, both of which come in generic versions which are available cheaper from international pharmacies (order online). Consuming lots of soy also helps somewhat, it is a testosterone atagonist to some degree. Be aware that balding is essentially an effect of testosterone, and as such any means to combat it will involve hormonal altercation which runs the (small but very real) risk of diminished sexual drive and/or function. Topical Minixoidil (Rogaine) will help hair follicles open up and discourage shrinking but it alone is not enough to reverse balding, it will only slow it or enhance the effects of Finasteride/Propecia.



I've got hair fall problems!?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...



I've got hair fall problems!?

I have the same problem. My dermatologist recommended 2,000 to 3,000 mcg of biotin daily. For the dosages I take, that's 4 pills daily. It has really helped a lot.



I've got hair fall problems!?

Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages and diet changes can reduce hair fall. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm...



I've got hair fall problems!?

Hi there,



Aside from hair restoration surgery, there's not really a ful proof way to regrow lost hair. However, there's a number of ways to prevent future hair loss. Propecia is a great drug, but woman shouldn't touch it. Rogaine (Minoxidil) is also supposed to be good for regrowing some hair and stopping more hair from falling out.



I had a Bosley procedure done back in July and couldn't be happier with the results. Since receiving the procedure I have kept a blog called BattleAgainstBald.com. The blog details the results of my Bosley hair transplantation and I also provide a wealth of information on hair loss and the other methods used to correct it. I'm sure the blog will answer any questions you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment