Monday, May 7, 2012

Men and losing hair, does it matter?

I can't help but feel so ugly because I am losing my hair. I used to be so attractive and now it is going. Is acceptance the best way. Buzz my hair. Hair transplants. What? All I know is I have been struggling with this for 10 years. I am obsessed about it. Girls, what do you think?



Men and losing hair, does it matter?

I don't think it matters, I actually have a thing for bald guys!!! But I think you should shave the whole thing, there's nothing worse than a guy in denial of his bald patch!!!



Men and losing hair, does it matter?

From a woman's prespective, I think bald men are very sexy. Please please please accept it and for goodness sake, don't do the comb over thing. Don't try to grow it to compensate. Best thing to do is shave it all off to say a grade 1. You'll be gorgeous!! Think of all those sexy baldies on the telly....The Mitchell brothers....mmmmmm



Men and losing hair, does it matter?

i read in an article that psychologically losing your hair can have a huge effect on you. it's like losing a limb!



in fact most women who were polled said they'd rather lose an arm than lose all their hair!



you could also try a wig if it's making you that uncomfortable.



i say shave it all off so you don't have to worry about it at all. that way it was all your choice and you can't blame it on genetics ;)



Men and losing hair, does it matter?

my daughter say's girls only like money not hair....

No comments:

Post a Comment