Thursday, April 26, 2012

For those that have had hair transplants only from them do i want answers?

And ladies please don't give me the bunch of blah blah about bald is beautiful.... cause lets face it, woman like man with hair better then without, I know, I've been told.



My question is for those whom have had the transplants done, and only from them do I want answers please....



Ok the question.



Were you happy with the results?



does it cost a lot of money



and who was it Bosely or Hair club for men? or some other?



Thanks for all info



and please again if you havn't had this done, please do not reply, i want those with true facts and answers and the experience of having this done to answer me.



Thanks



For those that have had hair transplants only from them do i want answers?

do not do it! dont know what you look like or how much hair you have but i did this seven years ago and it ruined me! MHR is where i went the thing is you never know how much you will still lose. and there is only so much hair to go around. shave it and yeah some chics love guys with great hair but others love the bald look too. well i would be a muuch happier person if i was bald, but i have a line on the back of my head wher they take it from and in certain lights little bumps on the top where they put them in. i could go on trust me shave it! unless they have some breakthrough in cloning hair to have as much as you want. but until then.. dont

No comments:

Post a Comment