Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is Anyone Else Annoyed By Commercials For Hair Loss Cures?

I'm not going bald but i am a guy in my 20's, so i know that possibility is definitely there. But i see these commercials, which come on about once every ten minutes, for hair transplant surgery and other supposed cures and i have to believe these commercials are making so many men feel bad about themselves. They make it seem like you are loser if you have no hair which is so clearly bullshit. I know when i lose hair, i won't want constant reminders of it or told that it is a huge deal that is nearly impossible to live with. These fear mongers piss me off. How about anyone else?



Is Anyone Else Annoyed By Commercials For Hair Loss Cures?

Haha, I couldn't help but laugh at what you said.



Although I'm only 17, and I have no family members who have ever gone bald (in fact, they have a LOT of hair), I can see where you are coming from.



I have the same feelings towards commercials that advertise weight-loss. It's no wonder there's so many anorexic people these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment