Friday, April 27, 2012

Twenty and losing my hair... should I fix it?

Hey, all. I'm not 20 years old and I've been receding in the front since I was 17 or so. I've been using Rogaine, which has help it from receding, but nothing has grown back. I don't have a bald spot in the back, I'm just receding in the front. So, I have a few questions. One, for the ladies, would this really hurt a first impression for you? Do you think if a guy could get that Bosley (no product placement intended) hair transplant thing, they should? Also, if you knew someone that was bald and then one day they came in with hair, clearly having received some sort of transplant (not because it looks bad, but because hair just doesn't grow back by itself), would you think less of this person or do you think it's good to do something like that to help one's self-esteem?



Thanks for any answers. Again, if I was older, I'd have no problem with my hairline, but at 20, I think you can all imagine my plight.



*Note: This was cross-posted in the Singles %26amp; Dating board.



Twenty and losing my hair... should I fix it?

Okay, Im not 20 anymore but I dated and married my husband very young and he too was losing his hair at a very young age. He chose to do nothing about it. It didn't hurt my first impression of him because when we started dating he treated me with the utmost respect and kindness and I was attracted to HIM! I had dated some jerks so his hair was a minor issue. This actually could be an advantage for you because you will weed out the totally shallow women.



As far as fixing your hair some way if it bothers you a lot, and if the restoration was natural looking I don't think it's a big deal, so that's really up to you. Good luck.



Twenty and losing my hair... should I fix it?

whatever your daddy's hairline is like is what yours will probably be. like my dad has thin hair and a receding hair line and my brother does too, he's about your age. his hair is Thick but its receding and i think it looks perfectly okay. sometimes i even cut his hair for him and a trick you can do is let your bangs grow out longer in the front to cover up where its receding. dont' worry about it so much :)



Twenty and losing my hair... should I fix it?

Many men are sporting the totally bald look. Go ahead, take it all off. If you don't like it, keep it cut short ala Matt Lauer on the Today Show.



Twenty and losing my hair... should I fix it?

hey, dont go for any stupid transplantations and all such stuffs. just do sum massages with olive oil, coconut oil and lime. its just more than enough. do this for 6 months. ull just look different after this treatment.



hav a great future...



Twenty and losing my hair... should I fix it?

Although the first answer is a nice suggestion ... Please don't do that. That is very similar to what my Dad used to do and we called it "The CombOver" --NOT COOL (at any age)!!!!!!



This should not bother anyone (as far as first impressions go). I personally think it's sexy! If someone is that shallow do you really want to be with them anyway?!



and ................



Maybe it will only receed a little bit and not go to far or make you completely bald --not like that would be bad or anything.



I know that you are not yet 20 and this is a very important time in your life but take it from me.... a 30 something female.... I was not and am not bothered by that type of thing (not now and not when I was 20) so try to feel good about yourself and your confidence will be what people notice -- not the hairline!!



FEEL GOOD!



Twenty and losing my hair... should I fix it?

Try using Scal Med, it worked for my dad.



Twenty and losing my hair... should I fix it?

Natural homemade beauty tips for Dandruf, Spiltends, Hairloss,



Hot oil massages Fruit pack for hair,- ingredients from your kitchen cabinet --



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment