Thursday, April 26, 2012

Twenty and loosing my hair... should I fix it?

Hey, all. I'm not 20 years old and I've been receding in the front since I was 17 or so. I've been using Rogaine, which has help it from receding, but nothing has grown back. I don't have a bald spot in the back, I'm just receding in the front. So, I have a few questions. One, for the ladies, would this really hurt a first impression for you? Do you think if a guy could get that Bosley (no product placement intended) hair transplant thing, they should? Also, if you knew someone that was bald and then one day they came in with hair, clearly having received some sort of transplant (not because it looks bad, but because hair just doesn't grow back by itself), would you think less of this person or do you think it's good to do something like that to help one's self-esteem?



Thanks for any answers. Again, if I was older, I'd have no problem with my hairline, but at 20, I think you can all imagine my plight.



Twenty and loosing my hair... should I fix it?

Hey there, this is a tough question...at 20 and first impressions I am sorry to say yes I would be less attracted to a receding hairline. however I have totally dated people that I wasn't entirely attracted too just because they were great people, and those were some of the best realtionships. Secondly, try an exfoliating shampoo. This will help because what happens is that dead skin cells clog your pores and therefore smother and kill the root of the hair, never to grow back again. Thirdly, if it really is horrible, hair transplant may look odd at first, but if it is really bad, and it would make you feel more confident, then it's something to consider. people may be taken aback at first, but it's like getting contacts after wearing glasses, it's shocking but it may look better. But please be sure to do this only if you feel it is an emergency.



hope that helps!



Twenty and loosing my hair... should I fix it?

Yes you can fix it. I think it's good to do something like that to help one's self-esteem and also look and feel better about yourself.



PS I know how that must REALLY feel because I have an illness and i started loosing my hair when i was 3 years old and my hair is still falling out.



Love Amie A



Twenty and loosing my hair... should I fix it?

i think bald guys are sexy.



wig is a big turn off.



you should try to be sexy with the way you are.



be confident.



bald guys are beautiful.



Twenty and loosing my hair... should I fix it?

Go to a third world country like Thailand or the Philippines. You won't be alone for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment