Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Help! iam a female in my early 40's 7& losing my hair.should i pursue transplants--it'

i had an illness in my 20's which caused a hormone deficiency %26amp; i think it is partly heredity. used to have beautiful thick hair until 10 yrs ago--gradually losiing



Help! iam a female in my early 40's 7%26amp; losing my hair.should i pursue transplants--it's costly?

Welcome to the club! I am 43 and I have lost many curls out of my hair, i also have to take medications daily and taht along wtih inability to digest foods and nutrients can wreck havoc on hair. If you lack vits a,d,e,k you r hair will fall off. Scandipharmaceutical corp makes vitamin water soluble called ADEK . That will give you a boost on nutrients for yr hair. Even though the vitamins are made for those like I who have cystic fibrosis and cannot absorb regular vitamins or many foods.



They are like children's vitamins.



Keep yr follicles clean and stimulated.



Exercise for oxygen delivery to yr scalp too.



Dont smoke



Eat right.



Its normal to loose up to 100 hairs a day.



but i hear you, its not good seeing all of them fall.



I saw on tv the laser improves blood stiumulation to the scalp and that promotes hair growth , its expensive but if you can , do it.



Also you can massage in a mixture of eggs, olive oil and protein poweder to yr head/scalp and let it absorb then wash and rinse.



people from the holocaust who lost hair due to malnutrition, did grow hair back by reinstating a good diet, applying nutrients directly on the hair (flaxseed oil and omega 3 are essential for body and hair).



If you try laser treatement let me know if it works for you.



Help! iam a female in my early 40's 7%26amp; losing my hair.should i pursue transplants--it's costly?

Pearsonnaly, i think everyone looks beautiful. you dont need hair to be the next big thing, so just be yourself thats all we care about. :)



Help! iam a female in my early 40's 7%26amp; losing my hair.should i pursue transplants--it's costly?

Go here



http://www.arbonne.com/products/not-so-b...



this porduct helps with natural hair regrowth. It burns or itches at first, but that means it is working. Its not cheap, but will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment