Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I have fine hair. Is there a way I can strengthen it?

I use to have thick hair. I had diabetes for 15 years until I had a pancreas transplant. I no longer have diabetes but I think I lost a lot of my hair due to all the medication I've taken. Does anyone know of a treatment that would restore my hair?



I have fine hair. Is there a way I can strengthen it?

I totally had the same problem! My friend recommended to use Sunsilk Hydra TLC, and Sunsilk body and bounce. A good trimming and changing into layers will also thicken and add more body to your hair. After a while,my dull limp hair turned into stronger, fuller hair with body and bounce!



Try it out, it really worked for me!



I have fine hair. Is there a way I can strengthen it?

You can try Nioxinil (not positive of spelling). You can get it at some beauty supply places.



I have fine hair. Is there a way I can strengthen it?

Go to a hair salon and ask someone there whats a good product that can strengthen my hair. They always have something that you can use to strengthen your hair. I have a product called Teatree and its in a green bottle, it strengthens your hair veryy well.



I have fine hair. Is there a way I can strengthen it?

Viviscal tablets really help u can start seeing results after 2 months but u have to continue the treatement for 6 months if u want complete recovery



I have fine hair. Is there a way I can strengthen it?

They have vitamins for hair to do that...try Wal-mart or Walgreen's our your local drug store they should carry those vitamins...or talk to your doctor about it I'm sure he can recommend something for that..



I have fine hair. Is there a way I can strengthen it?

Redken extreme shampoo and conditioner



RedkenExtreme Anti-Snap



leave-in treatment gently smooths the cuticle, reduces friction from brushing and helps fortify hair that's prone to breaking, splitting or snapping off.



Key Ingredients



01 Proteins = internal strength



02 Ceramide = cuticle reinforcement



03 Natural Lipids = protective resurfacing



Why It Works



Redken閳ユ獨 exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers a unique 3D Repair Complex of proteins, ceramide and lipids to help provide internal stregnth, cuticle reinforcementa and protective resurfacing.



How To Use



Shampoo hair with Extreme Shampoo. Follow with Extreme Conditioner. Towel dry. Apply anti-snap to fragile or damaged areas. Do not rinse out. Style as usual.



I have fine hair. Is there a way I can strengthen it?

When I was in beauty school for ever ago. We had this kid in who went through chemo. They said he probably would never grow his hair back. We did conditioner treatments on his head and massaged his head 2-3 times a week about 30 minutes each time. We did this for about 6 months straight and then he had thicker hair though it was just growing out. I would recommend you massage your head either by brushing it alot ensuring you are brushing your scalp evenly or just massage your head evenlly all over for along period of time. This stimulates your blood flow in your head and makes your papilla and folicles more active.

No comments:

Post a Comment